Energy Service Experts provides the most comprehensive suite of services in the market
Billing and Collections
We’re committed to making the homeowner’s payment process hassle-free. We offer easy payment options for homeowners.
Our services include:
- Seamless cash application and tracking based on the appropriate fund designation
- A coordinated collections program that monitors accounts, mitigates account delinquency, and ensures accounts are current and maximum values are recaptured
- Billing portal for the customer to view all bills and request paperless billing
Beyond just account support, we provide account solutions. Our account services include complete customer account management from start to finish. From UCC/fixture filing and removal and SREC reporting to performance guarantee and system buyout management, our team has the entire account spectrum covered.
Account services include:
- Onboarding and booking
- Transaction support
- Incentive management
- Quality assurance
- Guarantee management
Financial Asset Management
The proof is in the metrics. Through in-depth financial analysis and reporting, we’re able to provide detailed records for asset owners and 3rd party funds on financial and operational reporting metrics.
Reporting and metrics examples include:
- Monthly/quarterly operating reports
- Audited financials
- Cash distributions
- Invoice payment and processing
- Tax preparation
Your customers have questions. We have answers. Our dedicated Homeowner Support Team is ready to assist. With 24×7 access to our online portal, Solar Service Help, customers are able to view their system performance and get answers to frequently asked question.
Our services include:
- Billing and monitoring
- Home sales
- General inquiries
- Escalated homeowner management
Leave the system maintenance and technical support to us. Through a combination of system monitoring and performance management tools, our fleet management team is able to determine when a solar system needs technical support. Our network of high-quality service providers and solar professionals support the maintenance activities.
Fleet management activities include:
- System monitoring and data aggregation
- Performance management and maintenance issue diagnosis
- Dispatch and work order administration